Picture Perfect Design – Art Nouveau
This week, I am feeling a little bohemian. You know…throw caution to the wind, anything goes, walk around barefoot…that sort of thing. So, I picked an art print that screams bohemian to me for this week’s Picture Perfect Design.
See, BOHEMIAN. Here’s the bedroom I worked out for this beauty.
1. The bedding – This gorgeous bedding features bold colors, complex designs and a crisp white background to set it all off. It will be a great focal point for our room.
2. I think every bohemian space needs gold, don’t you? This golden dresser is too awesome for words. I love!
3. These cute candle sconces have great detailing. Plus, I love the price…$18.99 for a set of 2!
4. Our inspiration art, of course.
5. I never think a room is bohemian without a strong wall color. For this bedroom, I choose a deep eggplant. Lovely!
6. Target has a great selection of slipper chairs at really reasonable prices. I think this one is perfect for lounging in this bedroom.
7. Finally, gold brocade fabric is a must for drapery.
So, what do you think? Is it hippie chic or hot mess?