Picture Perfect Design – Miro Office
Joan Miro is one of my favorite artists. I love the clean, pure, visceral impact of his paintings. I knew one of his paintings would be the perfect inspiration for a modern office. I chose Bleu II.
1. Bookcases in an office are a must for me. I like that the shape of this piece is a little off-beat and unexpected.
2. This clock is huge at 30 inches in diameter. It will bring such a visual punch to the space. And, the touch of yellow will tie in with other items in our room.
3. I love these pendant lights. All business on the outside and a red, hot party on the inside. I would hang two of these over our desk.
4. Our inspiration art finds its way into the space. I like it framed with a clean white mat and thick black frame.
5. This red, rolling file cabinet brings storage and fun to our desk.
6. I love the idea of a bold blue on the walls.
7. This desk is clean, modern and bold. I love that it is on wheels!
8. The fact that you can customize the exterior of your Dell laptop kills me. How fun is this punch of yellow!
9. Even though there is no yellow in our inspiration art, I think a strong yellow is a great accent for this color palette. I love the bold pop this chair will bring to our office. What a sunny way to start each day!
10. Finally, chic, red boxes corral paperwork while interjecting color in our bookcase.
I could totally work in a space like this!