Dwell Dressed – Bohemian Chic
I imagine the person who set this table to a free-spirited young woman who has spent much of her young adult life traveling. She was in the peace corps and lived in Bali for a while with a boyfriend. She has recently returned to the U.S. and has settled in Napa Valley where she works at a vineyard in their gift shop. She is very feminine and is heavily influenced by her global travels.
Here is something she might wear to a friend’s summer wedding.
1. Our lady wears dainty pearl drop earrings, but keeps it from being too traditional by opting for a peach tone rather than white.
2. A lizard clutch adds additional detailing to our gal’s look.
3. The dress – feminine and flirty, the detailing on this frock is what really caught our subject’s eye. All of the embroidery reminded her of the beautiful hand work she watched village women do to help support their families.
4. These too-sweet-for-words heels are the perfect neutral to pull our look together.
5. The final touch for this look is a bold cocktail ring. The filigree made our lady swoon and reminded her of her time in Italy.
Our girly globetrotter is ready to celebrate.