Dwell Dressed – Trust Fund Baby
For this month’s Dwell Dressed, I decided to branch out & dress a boy. Shocking!
For this home dweller, I imagine a trust fund brat in his late-20s living in SoHo. He is into jazz music production and pop art, but mostly spends his time working on being a hot metro sexual. He has even done a little modeling in the day.
1. Hip, fun T layered under a ridiculously expensive suit is right up our guy’s alley. He likes the punch of orange.
2. Overpriced dog tag jewelry with some deep meaning preps up the look.
3. Fitted Gucci suit in white keeps our hipster rich and fresh even though he no job to wear his big boy outfit to.
4. Again, an orange pop of color in the form of this watch lets everyone know this boy doesn’t take himself too seriously.
5. Converse All-Stars…a classic SoHo footwear choice with a less traditional suit.
6. Finally, the requisite aviator shades, even on a cloudy winter day.
Can I dress a preppy boy or what?