Picture Perfect Design – Twine
This week’s inspiration photo is my favorite yet.
I love the palette, the vintage feel and the texture. This photo from Market Technologies was too good to pass up, and it is the perfect choice for a cozy bedroom retreat.
1. This headboard with its warm hue and abundance of texture is the perfect backdrop for our bed.
2. The cotton-linen bedding could be boring, but the subtle ripples give it visual interest. This space is all about mixing textural neutrals for a relaxing retreat.
3. Two Capiz pendants hung on either side of the bed bring a little whimsy to the space while sticking with our neutral color combo.
4. White, linen curtain panels keep the bedroom light and airy feeling.
5. This bedside table brings the first hint of color to the room with its sea mist blue paint. I love that the piece feels vintage due to its chippy, distressed finish.
6. Our color palette is fairly basic. I would paint the walls a linen and keep trim crisp white. Pale blue and warm sand accents round out the color story.
7. A chenille jute rug rimmed in the room’s pale blue accent is consistent with our palette and desire for texture in this bedroom.
8. How pretty would two of these faded throw pillows be perched on our bed?
9. Last but not least, this coverlet, folded and resting at the end of our bed, helps break up the expansive beige of our bedding.
Aww…makes me want to nap.