Picture Perfect Design – Cherry Blossoms
While playing around online the other day, I stumbled upon this website. It has some beautiful photography. One image in particular caught my eye.
Isn’t it perfect for a girl’s nursery? I especially like how the organic subject keeps it from being too girly.
1. I like the idea of a drum pendant in a nursery. It is sweet without being too over the top. Additionally, this item should grow up well and could easily be incorporated into a teen room.
2. This lovely vinyl art is reminiscent of our inspiration photo. And, because vinyl is so inexpensive, it gives you a lot of bang for your buck.
3. The color palette is pale pink, spring green with depth and a reddish-brown. Pink is the main shade for accessories and bedding in the space. The green is on the walls and the rug. Brown is brought in through furniture.
4. This walnut crib blends nicely into our palette.
5. The complementing dresser in walnut is a great investment. It can double as a changing table for now and will work well in a multitude of spaces for years to come. Picking pieces that work as a child grows makes the budgetary sting of outfitting a nursery a little less painful.
6. This spring-y green rug is an easy way to bring color to the room and to tie the wall color to the rest of the design.