Picture Perfect Design – BP Logo
I love the BP logo. Is that weird? I find it cheerful and young.
It would make a yummy breakfast nook, don’t you think? Here’s the plan:
1. A simple, modern table in clean white sets the backdrop for our room.
2. Sunny, yellow chairs bring the first fun pop of color to the space. The bright white table paired with these lemon chairs are a cheerful combo.
3. The BP logo reminds me so much of lemons and limes; I couldn’t help but incorporate them somehow. I love how clean and graphic these prints are (found here & here). The black frames really set the bright colors off.
4. I love the pop art vibe of this pendant. A heavy dose of white in this room helps balance out the strong colors.
5. What is a breakfast nook without coffee mugs? These are too cute and are in the perfect palette for our nook.
6. Speaking of palette, I envision a chair rail in the space with white above and lime green below. Lemony yellow and black are accent colors that bring pop and humor to the space.
7. I know there is no black in the logo, but this room needed black to set it off IMHO. I chose this dot rug because it is fun and young. Plus, I didn’t want an entirely black rug underfoot. This brings a simple pattern to the room.
What do you think? Eat here and get gas? Sorry, I couldn’t resist!