Dwell Dressed – Zen Yogi
For this installment of Dwell Dressed, I chose this room.
When I saw this room, I immediately imagined a retired art thief. He would be in his mid-50s and extremely wealthy from his years of heisting. The life of crime left him with extreme anxiety, forcing him to retire. Since leaving “the life,” our subject focuses on finding inner peace and calm. He meditates, practices yoga and Tai Chi, and journals daily. Here is a typical day’s wardrobe.
1. A casual, new age raglan specifically designed for practicing yoga keeps our thief comfortable, cool and stylish.
2. Dragon embellished yoga pants are a comfortable choice for him. These pants make moving from a downward facing dog into a half lotus position easy.
4. A moleskin journal accompanies our subject everywhere. These journals are perfect for jotting down thoughts and for sketching.
5. A custom yoga mat with a zen design is the perfect accessory to help relax our former Thomas Crown.
6. No other footwear can compete with quality flip-flops in terms of comfort. This vegan pair is an obvious choice for our gentleman’s reflexology centers.